Canna Boost Accelerator is an additive that should be mixed in with your regular base nutrient solution from the onset of your flowers developing on your plants. When your plants are thriving and many flowers are forming you can raise the rate of Canna Boost in your solution, to help your flowers and fruits increase even more.
Canna Boost Accelerator boosts the metabolism of your plants. This is important because the uptake of nutrients depends greatly on the plant’s health and metabolism rate. ‘Boosters’ such as Canna Boost will increase your plants’ ability to take up nutrients by raising the plants’ metabolic rate.
With Canna Boost Accelerator you are guaranteed both a higher yield and an exceptional taste. Canna Boost Accelerator increases the speed of photosynthesis which greatly increases the sugar production in the fruits. This makes the taste sweeter and the natural flavours in the fruits higher in concentration.
Why should I use Canna boost accelerator?
- Better Yield
- Suitable for use with all growing mediums and substrates
- Even higher yields in combination with PK 13/14
- Better ripening and strengthened immune system
- Fuller, more powerful taste
How to use Canna boost accelerator, dosage & instructions.
Canna Boost Accelerator is suitable for use with all growing mediums and techniques. Begin using Boost Accelerator from the moment you see flowers beginning to form and use until 1 week prior to harvest.
Research shows that this incredibly effective flowering booster actually delivers more when used in conjunction with Canna PK 13/14. Canna Boost Accelerator stimulates your plant into a faster, better and more consistent flowering response, whilst Canna PK 13/14 provides the necessary flowering elements to support this additional growth. The perfect combination!
- Step 1: Shake well before use.
- Step 2: Use with other CANNA nutrients.
- Step 3: Apply at the start of the plant’s blooming phase (usually 1 to 3 weeks after flower initiation).
- Step 4: Mix 20 ml per 10 Litre; for extra stimulation use: 40 ml per 10 Litre. Use up mixed solutions within 7 days.
- Do NOT use with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2).
The manufacturer’s recommended dilution rates are as follows (per litre of water):
|Product||Cutting/Seedling||Vegetative Stage||Flowering Stage|