A professional hydroponic nutrient specially developed for re-circulating water systems, like NFT or ebb and flow systems. CANNA Aqua Vega is developed to fulfill the plant’s needs during its growth phase. Healthy and strong growth is characterized by vital growth spurts and mass root development.
- Developed especially for recirculation systems
- Complete nutrient for plants in the growth stage
- Contains pH-stabilisers
CANNA Aqua ensures large yields, as it enables you to precisely control the supply of nutrients during the vegetative and flowering stages of fast-growing plants. In these environments, other CANNA products such as PK 13-14, CannaZym and Rhizotonic provide additional support during the various phases of a plant’s life-cycle.
CANNA Aqua Flores nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega
- Aqua Vega is easy to use and dissolves directly. Aqua Vega nutrition contains pH-stabilizers, so there is no need to adjust the pH
- Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with vital growth spurts and excessive root development
- Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelating agents and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom
How to use Canna Aqua Vega A&B, dosage & instructions:
- Step 1: Shake well before use.
- Step 2: Mix 20 ml per 10 Litre. Never mix A directly with B as insoluble combinations will occur.
- Step 3: Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- Recommended EC for A + B is 0.8 – 1.2 mS/ cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming tap water at 0.0 EC)
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Aqua Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children