CANNA Terra can be used for cultivation in both containers and planting beds, indoors and out. It is easy to use, dissolves quickly and is extremely suitable for growing with automatic “run to waste” irrigation systems.
During flowering, the demand for nitrogen is reduced significantly, while it increases the demand for potassium and phosphate. CANNA Terra Flores is rich in these compounds, which are presented directly absorbable form, guaranteeing therefore an excellent flowering.
Note: This product has been manufactured to compensate for the binding effects of soil on a nutrient and will provide OUTSTANDING results.
- The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering phase.
- Terra Flores is excellent in stimulating the fruit formation and contains all the nutrients that the flowers need during the flowering phase
- Terra Flores is also rich in chelated trace elements that are present in a form that can be absorbed immediately, which guarantees lavish flowering.
- Terra Flores is a complete professional nutrient for fast growing plants during the blooming phase, specially developed for growing in pots and potting mixes.
Canna Terra Flores is a complete quick-acting fertilizer for fast growing plants. It contains all the nutrients for optimal bloom. Terra Flores stimulates fruit set, increase the potential and gives each species its characteristic flavor. Canna Terra Flores is easy to use, dissolves instantly and is ideal for an automated irrigation systems. Canna Terra Flores can be used for growing indoor and outdoor growing.
How to use Canna Terra Flores (directions & dosage)
- Shaking the bottle before use
- Mix 5 ml to 1 liter of water (1:200)
- Recommended pH value between 5.8 and 6.2
- Daily use at low nutrient substrate.
- Use 1 to 3 times a week with high nutrient substrate
- Use a light calcareous soil
Per litre of water, manufacturer’s usage instructions:
|Product||Cutting/Seedling||Vegetative Stage||Flowering Stage|