Using Bio Flores stimulates the microflora around the plant roots to improve soil quality and biodiversity. A biologically active soil environment helps your plants more easily absorb water and nutrients so they can concentrate on creating blooms and fruits. Bio Flores helps stimulate your plants metabolism and increase resistance to disease, harmful bacteria, pathogens and fungi.
Canna is one of the best-known and trusted names in the hydroponic plant-feed business. Canna Bio Flores is an excellent plant food for the flowering stage. Bio Flores is fully organic accredited and will help you to grow beautiful plants the all-natural way and will give you superior quality crops with an unbeatable taste.
- Canna – Well-known and long-standing brand – trusted by thousands of growers world-wide
- Can be used as part of a fully organic feeding schedule.
- Great for use on organic soil
- Made especially for the flowering stage
- Feeds beneficial micro-organisms for a thriving root-zone
- No chemicals gives you a cleaner tasting crop
- Fully certified as organic by SKAL and ECO
- Works great with the Canna Bio range of feeds and boosters
BIOCANNA nutrients do NOT contain animal products and are produced organically by a special plant fermentation process. They are rich in available plant nutrition and stimulate the plant’s metabolism and resistance.
How to use Canna Bio Flores, dosage & instructions.
Canna Bio Flores is best used as part of an all-natural organic feeding schedule. Always shake well before use. Add Bio Flores at a rate of up to 4ml/Litre to water and mix well. Bio Flores should not be pH adjusted. Plants can be fed 1-3 times per week depending on the size of the plant and how depleted of nutrients the soil is becoming. Always aim to achieve 10%-20% run-off at each watering.
Due to the presence of pH buffering fruit acids in Bio Flores, the nutrient solution does NOT need to be adjusted for pH.
- Step 1: Shake well before use.
- Step 2: Mix 40 ml per 10 Litre and apply 1-3 times per week depending on the container and plant size.
- Step 3: Feed the diluted solution within 24 hours after mixing.
- Step 4: Preferred feeding is by hand and over the top of the medium. If drip irrigation is used, always flush the lines after each application to avoid clogging.
Canna Bio Flores : N-P-K 2.5-2.0-5.0
(N-P-K is a representation of 3 major elements in a nutrient from the composition by weight. N = Nitrogen, P = Phosphorous, K = Potassium)