Formulex – A general purpose nutrient solution for soil and for hydroponic applications. Formulex was originally developed for use in home hydroponic systems and for soilless (peat based) growing media. It is now used all over the world and for many different applications. It is the solution that growers keep on hand because it can be used for any situation.
A nutrient specifically designed for cuttings and seedlings but works for fully grown plants too.
- Full spectrum nutrient solution manufactured from pure mineral salts
- Full pH stabilisation built in
- Just mix with water and supply to the plant
- Use it for virtually any plant in any situation
Formulex has a buffered pH and usually requires no pH adjustment. It is extremely versatile and easy to use. It is an ideal nutrient for soil grown plants and perhaps the ultimate fertiliser for all house plants.
FORMULEX is the very first formulation to contain a full nutrient profile in a single container.
- All elements are present and will remain available to plants through varying conditions of usage.
- FORMULEX is concentrated and will make up to 100 times its volume of working solution.
- It is designed for hydroponic applications where every nutrient element must be supplied in solution.
- It is suitable for hydroponic or soil cultivation and especially recommended for foliar feeding.