CANNA Aqua ensures large yields, as it enables you to precisely control the supply of nutrients during the vegetative and flowering stages of fast-growing plants. In these environments, other CANNA products such as PK 13-14, CannaZym and Rhizotonic provide additional support during the various phases of a plant’s life-cycle.
- Canna – Well-known and long-standing brand – trusted by thousands of growers world-wide
- Developed and improved over many years
- Designed for recirculating hydroponic systems
- Formulated for use in the flowering cycle
- Works with hard or soft water
- Perfect for use with the range of Canna boosters and additives
Canna Aqua Flores contains high quality mineral ingredients to provide all the basic macro and micro nutrients that plants need for lush, healthy growth. Canna Aqua Flores also contains silicon for strong stems and wilt resistance and pH-stabilisers to help keep your nutrient solution in the correct pH range. Canna have also included humic and fulvic acids for optimum nutrient delivery and plant health.
How to use the Canna Aqua Flores A&B, dosage & feeding schedule
Begin using Canna Aqua Flores from the onset of budding. Fill your recirculating hydroponic system reservoir with water and add equal amounts of Canna Aqua Flores Part A and Canna Aqua Flores Part B to the tank to achieve the required strength and mix well. Use 2-4ml/litre (CF of 13-21) of both part A and part B. Use 2ml/litre for very light-feeding plants and 4ml/litre for heavy-feeding plants.
- Step 1: Shake well before use.
- Step 2: Mix 30 ml per 10 Litre. Never mix A directly with B as insoluble combinations will occur.
- Step 3: Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- Recommended EC for A + B is 1.2 – 1.5 mS/ cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming tap water at 0.0 EC)
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Aqua Flores specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children