CANNA Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering. Canna Coco was the first nutrient product that was suitable for use when growing on coco and it still hasn’t been equalled after all these years. Canna Coco gives unrivalled results on CANNAs coco substrate. This substrate combines the tolerant, organic nature of soil with the precision of rockwool.
Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about CANNA COCO’s explosive growth and profuse flowering. Thanks to the Coco medium’s unique buffering qualities CANNA COCO nutrients are used for both the growth and flowering phases.
Canna Coco A & B nutrient consists of two parts, Part A and Part B. Canna separate these parts for a reason. If some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component when making up your nutrient solution.
How to use Canna coco A&B, directions & dosage.
- Step 1: Shake well before use.
- Step 2: Fill the nutrient tank with water.
- Step 3: Mix 40 ml per 10 Litre. Never mix A directly with B as insoluble combinations will occur.
- Step 4: Stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
- Recommended EC for A + B is 0.8 – 1.8 mS/ cm (Part A plus Part B and assuming tap water at 0.0 EC)