Ionic Hydro Grow from Growth Technology is a unique single pack nutrient for the vegetative stage of growth, designed to deliver the complex profile of mineral elements a plant needs, in an easy to use format.
A one-part hydroponic feed from Growth Technology, Ionic Hydro is a good all round nutrient that’s easy to use and works well with most hydroponic systems and plants.
- Designed to maximise potential for vigorous vegetative growth
- With highly stable pH which gives the grower easy control over their nutrient solution and trouble free operation.
- Contains 14 essential elements at both Macro and Micro levels supporting rampant growth and superb harvests.
- Made with mineral salts, not chemicals
- Very easy to use 1-part nutrient – ideal for beginners
- Ideal for use in soft water areas. Also available in a formulation for hard water areas
- Formulated for the vegetative stage of growth in hydroponics
- Precisely balanced and manufactured for great results
- Perfect for use with the range of Ionic nutrients and additives.
Ionic Hydro Grow Hard Water?
Growers in hard water areas should use the special IONIC HW formulation. IONIC Hard Water solution is more acidic. This is achieved by careful selection of the component mineral salts. A more acidic solution will neutralise bicarbonates on its own.
This will reduce the amount of acid needed to control the pH and thus reduce the chance of phosphate accumulation. By lowering these elements in the nutrient solution it is possible to ensure that the final solution is as close as possible to ideal levels of the major elements.
This will reduce the problems associated with hard water and allow the grower to maintain the tank for longer periods between changes.