Ionic PK Boost from Growth Technology is designed to work alongside their hydro, coco and soil nutrients to increase the weight and density of flowering plants.
What is PK Boost for? How’s it made?
Ionic PK Boost is specially formulated to deliver the key elements phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) in a pure form that is instantly accessible to the plant.
- Made with mineral salts, not chemicals
- New, improved and more concentrated version of Ionic Boost
- Can be used with almost any nutrient, medium and grow-system.
- Formulated for use in a plant’s flowering/fruiting stage
- Produces bigger harvest of better quality
- Works with hard or soft water
- Perfect for use with the range of Ionic base nutrients
Why should I use Ionic Boost?
During flowering, plants need extra phosphorous and potassium (PK). Ionic PK Boost is a supplement containing extra PK and iron that plants need for heavy blooming. Ionic Boost is really simple to use but still produces very pleasing results. Ionic PK Boost can be used with almost any grow-system, substrate and nutrient.
Although it is an additive, we would say using a PK booster is pretty much essential for anyone who wants the best results. IONIC PK BOOST is also designed to top up levels of minerals that are usually in short supply in hydroponic tanks.
- Highly concentrated – just 1ml per litre in the tank
There are many products around that claim to provide a boost to flowering. Usually they are designated as 13:14 to indicate that they derive from a single salt containing that ratio of potassium to phosphorus.
These products will certainly supply the extra elements flowering but the amount of phosphorus is far too high and it will accumulate in the tank. PK BOOST is a far more highly evolved fully formulated solution, containing the crucial elements in the correct 14:15 ratio, including the extra iron and micronutrients that can greatly enhance firmness and weight of harvests