Acoustic Flexible Ducting
SONO Acoustic Flexible Ducting is a fully flexible thermally and acoustic insulated ducting. The vapour barrier prevents condensation forming on the outside of duct carrying air at lower temperatures than the surrounding air. This ducting range has been developed to reduce cross talk and noise generated by inner duct components.
High quality and flexible aluminium ducting with noise reducing insulation that dampens the noise of rushing air through the ducting and helps to stifle fan noise when attached. For optimum results use on the input and output sides of your extractor fan.
Our flexible ducting has been constructed using a microperforated ALU+ , INNERDUCT, 25 mm thick fibreglass insulation and a vapour barrier JACKET+ or one of the types of ALU+.
- Can be easily cut at the required length and taped at both sides (sound attenuator).
- Supplied in standard 5 & 10 metre lengths, compressed to 1-1.2 metre. Diameter.available from 4″ ~12″ ( 100mm ~ 300mm)
- Easy to install over either round or oval ducting.
- No special tools required for cutting or fixing.
- In cases of a fire no toxic gases are emitted.
- The products have been tested on fire resistance
Supplied in standard 5 & 10 metre lengths, compressed to 1-1.2 metre. Diameter.available from 4″ ~12″ ( 100mm ~ 300mm)