Plants grown in an Aeroponic System have constant access to nutrient solution and oxygen. They take up much more water and nutrients than plants fed a few times a day. The more oxygen, water and nutrients a plant can absorb, the better the yield.
Aeroponics is one if the most used hydroponic methods in the world today. When compared to soil growing you can reach almost 4 times the yield for roughly the same cost when you take into account all the extras require with soil growing.
This 8 plant complete kit comes with almost everything you need to get started (requires clay pebbles, nutrients & plants!)
Some benefits of this Aeroponics system
- Allows for incredible growth and the biggest yields.
- Easy transplant – transplant 50mm pots directly
- Clean with little waste – Only growing medium used is the medium that the plants are started in
- Grow a large number of short plants or a few very large plants.
- Amazon 8 Pot Large Hole (50mm) Aeroponic System
Why should I use Aeroponics over soil?
Aeroponics provides your plants unfettered access to everything they need, oxygen, water and nutrients. Unlike soil your plants can take what they need when they need it and there is no need for messy mediums like soil or coco.
Disease caused by contaminated growing mediums will be a thing of the past, easily diagnose your plants growth problems by looking directly at the roots. No more overwatering or salt build ups in the root area. Give your plants everything they need and more.
This aeroponics kit is simple to use and will fit comfortably into almost any grow tent, no more messing around with pots, soil or worrying about water runoffs.
Full kit contents
- Tank, Chamber Lid (8x 50mm holes)
- Tank Cover, Maxi Jet 1000 Water Pump
- Sponge Filter Delivery System
- 8x 50mm Mesh Pots
- 125ml pH Down (phosphoric acid)
- Liquid pH Test Kit
- Empty Tube