Aeroponic systems work by vaporising water into a fine mist in the root area. The Aeroponix super-oxygenates the nutrient solution to deliver oxygen, water, and nutrients in ideal combinations, thus creating a root zone environment that surpasses anything found in nature.
Why choose this Aeroponics system?
- Large volume root chamber.
- Powerful droplet distribution hits the entire rootzone with no blind spots.
- Easy access to root chamber for inspection.
- Variety of lids available for a choice of growing arrangements.
- Tank features easy access to pump and nutrient solution.
Why should I grow my plants with Aeroponics?
Plants grown in an Amazon system have constant access to nutrient solution and oxygen. They take up much more water and nutrients than plants fed a few times a day. The more oxygen, water and nutrients a plant can absorb, the more explosive the growth and better the yield!
- The Amazon is a very flexible system. Use the clone collars supplied to block lid holes that are not in use and space plants out in the desired arrangement, or simply swap lids.
- Top tip: Leave the pump on 24/7. For optimum aeroponic results, the roots need constant access to water, nutrient and oxygen.
Until now aeroponics has been unfeasibly expensive for most home growers. However, with the launch of the AMAZON, aeroponic production systems have become affordable to all. These systems have been rigorously tested in the Nutriculture development centre and proven to produce outstanding results that can now be easily achieved by anyone.
Full Kit Contents:
- 80cm x 75cm x 40cm
- Tank Volume: 50 Litres
- Tank, Chamber Lid (32x 50mm holes)
- Tank Cover, Maxi Jet 1000 Water Pump
- Sponge Filter Delivery System
- 32x 50mm Mesh Pots
- 125ml pH Down (phosphoric acid)
- Liquid pH Test Kit
- Empty Tube